Prime Minister’s Awas Yojna (Rural) (PMAY) year Keeping in view the elections in 2019, the Modi government has prepared a major plan for the Prime Minister’s housing scheme for urban and rural areas. In 2018-19, the
government will provide home to 70 lakh families. For this, 21 lakh in urban areas and 49 lakh in rural areas will be built.
In 2018, focusing on the rural sector was said to be made that 49 lakh houses would be built throughout the year. Not only this, about 80 thousand people will be trained in Mistry. For this, the Rural Development Ministry will allocate a budget of Rs. 21,000 crores. In addition to this, homeless people will also be given basic Amanitas.
Under the Prime Minister’s Awas Yojna (City), the government has targeted to build 21 lakh houses in 2018-19. Where the Center’s approval will be given to projects of nearly three million new homes. The government’s goal is that in the house that has become home, 75% of the houses will be entitled to ownership. 4514.92 crores for the here government. The most attractive scheme of the scheme is subsidy on home loan interest. Under this scheme, subsidy of 3% to 6.5% on the interest of home loan interest of EWS, LIG and middle income group will be given. The government’s goal is that one lakh people will be provided subsidy in the year 2018-19. A provision of about Rs 1,900 crore has been made for this.
- On 20th and 11th of 2016 the project was unveiled at Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Agra.
- Accommodation assistance in PMAY (G)
- Rs. 120000 / – for the new accommodation in the plain area.
- Rs.130000 / – for the new accommodation in the mountainous area.
- Loan up to Rs.70000 / – for the beneficiaries under the scheme
- Under the Clean India Mission (Rural), convergence for toilet construction amount is Rs. 12000 /
- For the construction of housing under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA scheme, 90 days of laborers will be given Rs. 7280 / -.
Total Assistance to the beneficiary Rs. 149280 / –
According to the 60:40 ratio between the fund allocation center and the state government
Allocation of 4% administrative expenditure against the allocated funds to districts (3.5% for district and 0.5% for the state)
- Features of the scheme
- Accommodation size – 25 sq.m
- Housing assistance amount 120000 / –
- Use of SECC-2011 data for beneficiary selection
- Clean India Mission (Rural)
- Mahatma Gandhi NREGA (for labor)
- Other plans (Rajiv Gandhi Vidyutankaran Yojana, Aadmi Bima Yojana, National Health Insurance Scheme)
- District Material Bank and Facilitation Center
- DBT – PFMS and Support Linking
- Mobile app
- Accommodation Soft